Monday, January 05, 2009

Step 6 has been posted.

Bonnie posted Step 6 this morning. We are finally getting to lay out our blocks to form the quilt. I don't have all my blocks sewn yet.......I'm still working on those pesky little nine-patches.



After looking at the layout and what size the center of the quilt without the borders will be I'm going to have to go back and make more of Steps 1, 2 and 3 because I want more quilt hanging over the edges of our bed. I hate to have a quilt that just barely goes over the sides and ends of the bed. One quick roll by Rich or I and the other one has a bare b___!!!! Not ideal sleeping conditions in the winter months.



Bonnie said she will be posting Step 7.....borders on Wednesday or Thursday. I think I will have plenty of cutting and sewing to last me until then. It will be a while before I'm ready to put on the borders.



Off to calculate how many more blocks I need to make in Step 1, 2 and 3.

No comments: