Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stashbuster Retreat Weekend



My Yahoo group....Stashbuster's is having a Weekend Retreat. I've been busy this morning finishing up a few chores that I didn't finish yesterday. I had a couple of load of laundry and some fabric that I bought for a block swap to launder today. I had to finish packaging up the bulk hamburger that I bought yesterday to put in the freezer. Then I threw ingredients in the bread machine for a loaf of bread. I always use the dough cycle and then let the dough rise in bread pan before baking. It just came out of the oven and smells so yummy. I also stirred together a big batch of Sugar Cookie dough to bake later for Rich's lunch.

I hope to be finish sewing the last 2 blocks for the Block Swap so I can get them mailed Monday.

I'll probably work on my Double Delight Mystery quilt more this weekend.

I'm off to go play with my sewing.

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh Shirley I can smell that yummy bread now..just what my nose wants to smell on a cold winters day..slathered in butter..makes my mouth water..and then top it off with those yummy sugar cookies..can I come and play at your house?...:)