Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Mystery Quilt Revealed!

All teasing aside...........you can find the photo of the finished quilt on Bonnie's website at www.quiltville.com.

I plan on adding another row across and another row down to make it bigger. Which means I have 12 more of the Rolling Star blocks and 11 more of the Double Nine-Patch blocks to make extra. I have it planned out on paper so that it comes out with the Rolling Star blocks on the edges like Bonnie has in her photo.

The colors Bonnie chose for her quilt give it a old-fashioned look. After seeing her colors I am questioning my choice of colors.........mine are brighter especially the red that I used instead of the Double Pinks. I'm hoping that the red around the edges don't overpower the rest of the blocks. Time will tell.

No comments: