Saturday, February 28, 2009

Savings for February



The first of the month I started back couponing. I don't have a lot of coupons yet so I was limited in what I could buy. I took advantage of manufacturer's coupons and store coupons. I only buy products that my family uses.........I don't just buy products because I have a coupon........one exception.......if product is free I will get it and pass on to someone who uses that product.

I was able to stretch my money by using $81.31 worth of coupons. I am also getting back a Walgreen's Gift Card for $6.91. I also have $1.50 in Fred Meyer coupons to use on anything I purchase my next shopping trip, $1 in RR from Walgreen's and a free can of dog food from Walgreen's to use next month.

I know that next month I will do better as I'm just getting into couponing after not doing it for several years. I recently won 400 coupons on a giveaway and I will be able to add them to my coupons.........I can hardly wait to get them. I'm having printer issues right now and cannot print coupons online.......let's face it I need a new computer. My old 1999 computer is on it's last go round........maybe I can find a coupon for a good deal on a new computer......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

my little sister taught me another way to save again..so I am sharing it with you...she buys coupons on Ebay! I know..who would have thunk to sell coupons..she usually gets the ones that offer free shipping..but hey..just a thought...have a good one...:)

Shirley said...

Thanks for the heads up on Ebay coupons. I had heard that I haven't had a chance to check them out yet.