Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th



Instead of dreading Friday the 13th....I look forward to it. It is a lucky day for me as 13 is my lucky number. By the way...I also love black cats!

I have an uncle that will not even get out of bed on Friday the 13th......I'm serious he won't even get out of bed for the necessities in life. One Friday the 13th my Dad was surprised to see my uncle arrive at the work site. Dad told others not to mention that it was Friday the 13th to my uncle. Anyway they worked 9 hours and nothing bad happened to any of the men......including my uncle. At quitting time one of my Dad's friends showed up and was talking to Dad and my uncle. He happened to mention that it was Friday the 13th. The next thing you knew my uncle had cut his hand on his chain saw while loading it in the truck. After a few curses and bandages later my uncle was all patched up and on his way home. I wonder if Dad's friend hadn't mentioned Friday the 13th if my uncle would have made it home that day without injuring himself????????

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

have a wonderful valentines day with your sweetie..I love the photo of that black cat..I love black kittys...:)