Friday, December 26, 2008

Over for Another Year

Christmas is over for another year!!!! To me, it didn't seem like we even had Christmas this year. I didn't feel like spending 2 weeks putting up our tree and decorating the house this year. Usually I can't wait to start dragging out all the boxes of Christmas Goodies. I kept dragging my feet until Rick asked me if I needed any help dragging all the boxes out of the storage shed. I told him that I really didn't feel like decorating for Christmas this year. He told me what ever I decided was okay with him. I kept thinking that I would find the energy to decorate..........I never did. Maybe not decorating the house was one of the reasons it didn't seem like Christmas to me this year.

I could go on and on about why it didn't feel like Christmas........now that it's over I guess it doesn't matter so I might as well focus on getting in the mood for next year. Maybe if I start now I can find my Christmas spirit that I seem to have lost this year.

Shirley

No comments: