Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm Still Around and Kickin'

It's hard to believe that I haven't posted to my blog since July. The reason why I haven't is because we have not had internet in our home since August. I have been going to the library and using the computer 1 hour each week. In that time I don't have time to blog........I barely got everything else done I needed. We now have our internet back in our home. It's so nice to be able to communicate with all my family and friends once again on a daily basis.

Rich is still busy working and counting down the years until he can retire. He has been having some medical issues. They found that some of his arteries around his heart are small. They think it is a heritary problem. He has to go back for more tests in March.

I have been doing pretty good lately with my Fibromyalgia. It hasn't gone away.........it still rears its ugly head some days and I can't get out of bed. I've been busy making Christmas gifts. I have been sewing pillows, tablerunners and crocheting hot pads. I think I can crochet the hot pads in my sleep. I'll have to take some photos and post later.

Talk to everyone later.

No comments: