Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bonnie Hunter's New Year's Eve Mystery Quilt - Clue One

The first clue for Bonnie Hunter's Double Delight Mystery Quilt was posted this morning around 6:30am. The photo show what the finished block will look like........it doesn't show that each block is 3 1/2-inches. We are to make 120 of these blocks.

My quilt will be a little scrappy as I am using several prints for each one of the colors. I want to use some of my stash instead of going out and buying more fabric. Of course............using several prints from my stash will diminish my stash and we can't have that...........so I will be shopping for more prints soon. I try to take advantage of Joann's sales and coupons.

On Black Friday after Thanksgiving I was able to purchase $140 worth of quilting supplies for $63 by using my coupons and buying what was on sale. I loved the early bird coupon that you could use to get a percentage off your whole purchase even sale items.

Off to walk for 15 minutes and then on to cutting pieces for my 120 blocks.

No comments: