Monday, March 01, 2010

Joined Weight Watcher's Online



I really need to lose some pounds!!!!!!!!! I'm a person that has to have a structured weight loss plan in order to lose weight. It is not possible right now for me to go to local meetings as they are about 30 miles one way from where I live. So I decided to join the online Weight Watcher's.

Of all days I decided to join.....Saturday!! I stayed under my points and didn't feel hungry all day.

On Sunday we decided to drive into town and go shopping. We ate breakfast before we left the house. We shopped for a while and then went to lunch at Taco Time. It was the one place that I didn't look up to see what I could eat within my points. Big Mistake! I love their Crisp Meat Burritos and Mexi Fries. I didn't realize that the Crisp Meat Burritos were going to be 12 points and Mexi Fries were 7 points. After we got home I had to have a snack before bedtime and that put me over in points for the day. So, I used some of my extra points that I'm allowed through the week.

So far today it's going great. I had a cinnamon-raisin bagel with FF cream cheese for breakfast. I'm not a person that likes a lot of typical breakfast foods. In fact......eggs make me sick, hate pancakes and don't like milk.

I'm going to cook up a big bag of chicken breasts this afternoon. They can be used for so many different dishes or just plain.

Off to find some yummy WW recipes to try out later.

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

best of luck with your weight loss..goodness knows I need to start mine up..my friend has cut out carbs and she is allergic to dairy and has lost 50 pounds since I saw her about 5 months ago...I love all those things..but need to remember moderation and exercise...have a great week..;)

Bobbie said...

Good luck! I have lost 14 pounds since I started in January. I have a couple of cookbooks with some really good recipes in them.