Sunday, February 06, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday



Today is the big day for Rich....his beloved Super Bowl. It's only 10:30am....and he's already watching all the pre-game programs. The Super Bowl party goodies are ready for this afternoon. We're having Barbeque Chicken Wings, Potato Salad, Chips, Dips and Chocolate Chip Cookies. Oh, I can't forget the Coke Zero and Diet Dr. Pepper.

While Rich is watching all his programs I'll be working on my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt that I'm English paper piecing. I'll post a photo later.

So everyone enjoy your day whether you are watching the Super Bowl or doing something else that you enjoy!

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I was starting to worry about you a its been over a month since we heard from you..glad you Rich had a good day watching the super bowl..we spent it with friends and boy did we cook..I took photos of the food and will share it tomorrow...love the photo of the kitty sleeping in a bowl..our Stanley Steamer loves to do this..have a great week ahead.;)