Saturday, February 19, 2011

Scrapbooking


I've been having so much fun playing with my Cricut that Rich gave me for Christmas. I have been lucky enough to win auctions on Ebay for 6 new cartridges. I'm really looking forward to receiving the Animal Kingdom cartridge (photo above). Since we have hundreds of photos that we have taken at Wildlife Safari in Winston, Oregon.

I just received the Tie the Knot cartridge and have been busy cutting die cuts for 3 weddings I'm working on right now. Can't believe that one of the weddings that I'm working on has already ended in divorce.

I would get more scrapbooking done if I would get my supplies organized. The story of my life in my crafting area. Of course, Rich tells me if I would just work on one project at a time I would be more organized! Yeah, right! It ain't a goin' to happen.....me working on only one project!

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I have a sizzix and I love it..you will go nuts with that cricut..my girlfriend has one..and they are amazing.;)can't wait to see what you come up with.;)