Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Recent Shopping Excursion


No......I didn't buy the kitty. It is a photo of Misty taking a nap after supervising me putting away the groceries. This is her favorite position to sleep.













Recently I went on a shopping excursion to add to my pantry. I shopped at Walgreen's, Safeway, Albertson's, Dollar Tree and Sherm's Thunderbird Market. I bought $497.93 worth of groceries and household items for only $217.42 out of pocket money. That is a savings of $280.51. I took advantage of sales, store and manufacturer's coupons.

Despite what some people say......I find it does pay to shop sales and use coupons.

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

man oh man sister did you do good!! I am in agreeance with you..I only used 12.00 in coupons..but everybit helps..great job..love that sweet sweet belly on your baby..our pody loves to sleep that way too..right in front of the fire..hey are you the one that asked me about a mammy toaster cover..cause if so..I have a surprise for you...email me..:)