Thursday, May 29, 2008

I think I'm gonna survive!

Well, I think I'm gonna survive!! Feeling much better today than yesterday. I think the Jack Daniel's whiskey and 7-up did the trick.

According to Doctor Rich's orders this morning I am to take it easy. I'm not to get up and start cleaning the house, working on crafts for my store.........or anything else. I am to stay in bed and rest. Also he included having breakfast, lunch and plenty of 7-up and water. Oh, that man knows me so well when I'm sick. I just like to curl up in bed, pull up the covers and sleep.

It's a good thing that it has been cool, cloudy and rainy since I've been sick as I have been neglecting my garden. Rich says it is growing. I haven't felt like even looking out the window at it.

Well, I better get off this computer and back to bed.

No comments: