Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Apron Swap

Apron that Brandy made for me!!!
Apron I made for Brandy!!!


Recently I participated in an Apron Swap with Brandy from Quiltin' Friends Yahoo Group. I loved the swap because both Brandy and I are plus-sized women. I just love the apron that Brandy made for me. I have only seen the photo as it is in the postal system right now and I haven't received it yet. Brandy has received her Apron and she loves it. She told me that she loves the fabric because baby food doesn't show up on it. LOL!!!

I'm thinking about making some of the plus-size aprons to list in my Etsy store. I did some research and most of the aprons listed as plus-size consider large as plus-sized. And we all know that is not plus-size.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You still haven't gotten it!?! Oh my gosh! I'll track it again!

Oh and your goodies go out tomorrow WITH delivery confirmation. What is up with the USPS???