Friday, October 13, 2006

Artist Trading Cards

Yummy - Candy ATC
Bigfoot - Legends or Myths ATC
Halloween Wedding Cake - Candy ATC
Tuna-flavored Candy Corn - Black Cat ATC
Let's Party - Black Cat ATC
Sasquatch - Legends or Myths ATC

The photos are some of the Artist Trading Cards I have made in the last few days. I love making ATC's. They are small pieces of art. I have traded with several people in the United States, Canada, Germany, Australia, The Netherlands, New Zealand and England. I have over 600 ATC's in my collection and still collecting.

Back to creating!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cami said...

holy smokers...that's alot of cards! how fun for you Shirley :)
you have a knack for them tho

Susi said...

cool atcs!!! it's nice to see different things than vintage all the time! I love vintage images, don't get me wrong, but i'm try to breaking out of that mode, and try some new things, like zetti, stamping, painting and maybe even drawing.
I'd love to trade with you if you are interested!
susi