Friday, August 11, 2006

Transparent Touches Cyber Crop Weekend

Challenge #2 - 3 plus patterned paper and 2 photos
Challenge #1- 1 metal item, 2 different ribbons, 3 photos, paper-tearing and random words of description

It's Cyber Crop Weekend at Transparent Touches. They are having all kinds of questions to answer and several challenges. These are two of the challenges that I did this evening. There's a third challenge.........I have to go shopping to do it tomorrow.

Of course, when I told Rich I was participating in a Cyber Crop he had something cute to say!!!!
He asked me if this was like the Scrap From Your Stash Contest. I told him...........Sorry, I get to buy with this crop. He then smiled sweetly and told me that he didn't mind what I bought for my scrapbooking.

Well off to try and do Scrap101's FNChallenge. It's a toughy.........use 25 embellishments on a layout.

No comments: