Sunday, August 06, 2006

My First Scrapbook Class

Finally after 15 years of scrapbooking I decided to take a scrapbook class. It was okay. We made a mini album out of file folders. I didn't really learn too much. The class I took was at my LSS in Roseburg. I think why I wasn't really impressed with the class was because the instructor kept talking about if you were "A personality" you would do this, and if you were "B personality" you would do that..............I don't know if I'm "A or B personality". I do know that I'm the child who doesn't color inside the lines.........is that A or B personality????????????????

I've decided that I'll stick to my homeschooling of scrapbooking and spend my money on more patterened paper.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Sorry the class was something of a letdown, Shirley. Sounds like they need a better teacher. On the plus side, you can never go wrong with more pp! lol