Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Quotes

I love quotes. I have a notebook where I keep them. I thought I'd share a few with you this afternoon.

"Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons." Al Hirschfeld

"Sisters are like flowers in bloom, each unique, each beautiful, and sure to make you smile." Unknown

"I would rather have 30 minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special." Shelby, Steel Magnolias

"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have." Unknown

"Friends are the puzzle pieces that complete life." Unknown

"When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure." Unknown

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you." K. Blackburn

"I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay." Jessica Blade

"Winter is a etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all." Unknown

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." Scott Adams

"Every sunrise is a message from God.........Every sunset, God's signature." Arthur Ward

"Happiness is the ability to completely lose yourself in a task or hobby." Unknown

"True love is like a circle; never ending and forever flowing." Mystic Dreamer

"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Unknown

"My greatest fear is that there is no PMS and this is my personality." Unknown

"Listen or thy tongue will keep thee deaf." Native American Proverb

Well, that's all for this time.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Shirley, I love all these qoutes. I am always on the lookout for good qoutes, thank you for sharing them :)
Hope you are having a happy Scrappy day!