Friday, September 03, 2010

Zipppppppp...........Summer's Gone....Autumn's Here


The photo is the Rogue River Gorge in Southwestern Oregon.

Wow! What happened to summer.......zip and its gone. We have been having cool nights, warm days and some rain the last couple of weeks. Typical fall weather here in Southwestern Oregon. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been busy making fabric apples, pears and pumpkins. I hope to get photos uploaded soon. I still have just a little more to do on my apples. I couldn't find my extra long needle to sew the buttons on the bottom so I will have to pick up one today when I go into town shopping. I know I have 2-3 of them darn needles......do you think I can find them.....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have pears and pumpkins cut out to sew.

If I would ever get my craft supplies organized I wouldn't have to be constantly buying things that I know I have already. I just don't have the energy to organize my supplies. I just get started and Bam.......I'm totally exhausted and have to rest. I wouldn't wish my fibromyalgia on my worst enemy! So, as a result I don't get much accomplished in the craft supply organization.

Well, I better get around and head into town soon! I've got several errands to do today.

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

beautiful picture..we are getting the same weather..and love it.;) can't wait to see all crafting you've been doing..have a wonderful weekend.:)